Sunday, August 17, 2014

Variety Opions About Two Main Casts of Cantabile Romance

Joo Won as Cha Yoo Jin (Chiaki Shinichi)(Previus Project: Bridal Mask, Good Doctor)

Hiroshi Tamaki's acting is top class.. Joo Won's experience will be needed to produce that level of Chiaki's portrayal

 : I really love the original one....please don't ruin my Chiaki senpai....

 : I don't know the drama but I'll watch it if it comes out because Joo Won in main lead ;3 I don't care who dafuq is the female

I think it will be a wonderful drama. Joo Won is the perfect actor and I think he will perform great as always. In my opinion there is no character that Joo Won can't play at highest level. I'm just waiting to watch the drama. I like this actor very much and I wish him all the best and Good luck!

Shim Eun Kyung as Seol Naeil (Noda Megumi)Previous Project (Miss Granny, Sunny)


crazedlu : Omgosh!!! WIIIIINNN!! Worth the wait!!!! So psyched for this!! Hehe. Shim Eun-kyung and Joo-won? Oh yeahhhh.

MedMe : Finally a great actress for Joo won, it’s been awhile. Looking forward to it ;) I would like to thanks Yoona for stepping aside from the casting offer. Very wise decision.

i though yoona will be the lead in nOdame cantabeli :(

Suzi Q: Can’t imagine anyone else could could pull off playing Nodame part other than Shim. She was great in Miss Granny and Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment